Last week I was at the Office 2007 Touchdown course from Microsoft Portugal, it was 4 day course covering almost all areas of the MOSS 2007, I will highlight some:
– Office 2007 Client programmability
– Integration with Office Open XML File Format
– Wss 3.0 Architecture and Core development (Developing, Customizing and Deploying WSS Applications)
– Infopath 2007 Solutions
– Windows Workflow Foundation Integration
– Excel Services and Reporting
– Features and Content Types
The entire course was very usefull, with the coaching from Jota (João Martins) we had the opportunity of having real technical overviews and labs with some personal experience feedback from Jota . . . this was another plus from the course.
The next step is to port this experience to our reality, in the company and clients. The possibilities of ISV developments are huge as well as the new capabilities of answering to clients praires on some functionalities.
More on this Touchdown can be found on Jota’s blog.