On the 30th May we will have a Get Ready for Exchange & Office 2007 Roadshow in Lisbon, Portugal. It will be an all day event and i am already registered to attend. It seems that it will be one of the few events about Sharepoint 2007 made in Portugal during this year, so it is a no miss!!
Get the facts about deploying Exchange & Office 2007 in one information-packed day. Independent Exchange and Office experts will present practical, real-world information in three tracks — Exchange 12 for the IT Pro, Delivering Better Inbox Value, and The Business Value of Office 2007. Each presentation will end with a question-and-answer session. You'll come away from the Get Ready for Exchange & Office 2007 Roadshow with a clear understanding of how to implement a best-practices migration to Exchange Server 2007, how to use Exchange Server 2007's new capabilities to improve your messaging environment, and how you and your end users can get the most out of Office 2007.
What You Will Learn:
- The new features and functionality of Exchange Server 2007 and how best to deploy
- How best to manage Exchange Server 2007
- The new security features and functionality of Exchange Server 2007
- The new capabilities of each Exchange Server 2007 client
- Exchange Server 2007 client security, unified messaging, and mobility features
- How best to deploy Office 2007, and how best to take advantage of new security and collaboration features
Who Should Attend:
- Exchange administrators
- Desktop administrators
- IT generalists
- Helpdesk support
- IT directors/managers responsible for Exchange and Office migration projects and software upgrades
What Will You Get?
- A full day of technical content presented by independent Exchange and Office experts, timely information about the Exchange Server and Office 2007 releases from Microsoft, and information about third-party tools and solutions from technical representatives of key Exchange and Office vendors.
- Registration includes a six-month digital subscription to Windows IT Pro magazine and a six-month digital subscription to Exchange & Outlook Administrator newsletter
- Continental breakfast, snacks, and lunch
- Attendee bag with various special offers from partner sponsors
- Get Ready for Exchange & Office 2007 Roadshow T-shirt
- Opportunity to win special prizes
You can find this information here.